Neonatal Resource Services (NRS) provides on-site and telephonic case management to help manage NICU cases inpatient and post-discharge to reduce costs and improve outcomes. NRS has a dedicated team of specialized, experienced NICU nurse case managers and full time medical directors who are well equipped to care for fragile neonates.
Facts about Premature Birth and Neonatal Care:
- More than 480,000 babies are born prematurely each year in the United States -- one out of every 8 live births.
- Nearly half of the total costs associated with newborns are related to preterm births.
- One in 10 newborns needs neonatal care.
- Twins are 50% more likely, and triplets 92% more likely, to be delivered preterm.
- Preterm babies account for 57% of total NICU costs.
NRS has nurse case managers onsite in the NICU in over 30 major markets throughout the country. Onsite coverage allows NRS to work closely with the hospital throughout the in-patient stay as well as connect with families. Below is the link to the list of hospitals in which NRS is onsite.
NRS Onsite Facility Coverage
The NRS Centers of Excellence (COE) network are top performing providers in neonatal care. These providers have met rigorous clinical criteria to be in the COE network. Below is the link to the list of hospitals in the NRS COE network.
NRS Centers of Excellence Network