Neonatal Resource Services
To reduce costs and improve outcomes, Neonatal Resource Services (NRS) provides onsite and telephonic case management to help manage NICU cases both inpatient and post-discharge. NRS possesses a dedicated team of specialized and experienced NICU nurse case managers as well as full-time medical directors capable of caring for fragile neonates.
Premature Birth and Neonatal Care Facts
- More than 480,000 babies are born prematurely each year in the United States -- one out of every eight live births
- Nearly half of the total costs associated with newborns are related to preterm births
- One in ten newborns need neonatal care
- Twins are 50% more likely, and triplets 92% more likely, to be delivered preterm
- Preterm babies account for 57% of total NICU costs
NRS offers nurse case managers onsite in the NICU in over 30 major markets throughout the country. Onsite coverage allows NRS to work closely with the hospital throughout the inpatient stay as well as connect with families. Below is the link to the list of hospitals in which NRS is onsite.
NRS Onsite Facility Coverage
The NRS Centers of Excellence (COE) network are top performing providers in neonatal care. These providers have met rigorous clinical criteria to be in the COE network. Below is the link to the list of hospitals in the NRS COE network.
NRS Centers of Excellence Network
NRS Clinical Guidelines